domingo, 20 de septiembre de 2009

INGLES

EXPLORIN GRAMMAR
Traslate the pronouns into your languaje

singular plural

I WE

YOU YOU

HE THEY

SHE

Circle the correct pronoun

  1. This is Tim, Jose and Meg. It/They are fiften
  2. This is Sue.she/He is sixteen
  3. My name is Rosa. we/I am eleven.
  4. This is Tony. He/They is twelve.
  5. Thiis is me and Ann. I/We are thirteen
  6. This is Pete. He/She is twenty
  7. Thi is Jonh and Tim.He/They are my friends
  8. This is me.I/We am eighteen.
  9. This is me and friend Danny.We/They Are fifiteen.
  10. This is Ashley.SHE/He is my cousin.

VERBO TO BE EN ORACONES ARFIMATIVAS, NEGATIVAS E INTERROGATIVAS

I AM

YOU ARE

HE IS

IT IS

YOU ARE

WE ARE

THEY ARE

Oraciones afirmativas: sujeto + Verbo To Be + Complemento.

  1. Henry IS a big boy.
  2. Mary IS a girl.
  3. Fred IS a student.
  4. Mr. Jones IS in the classroom.
  5. This ISa window.
  6. This IS a box.
  7. This box IS big.
  8. This boy.
  9. This book IS on my desk .
  10. There IS a store in the corner.

Oraciones negativas: sujeto + verbo To Be + negacion+ Complemento.

  1. Henry is NOT a big boy.
  2. Mary is NOT a girl.
  3. Fredy is NOT a student.
  4. Mr. Jones is NOT in the classoom.
  5. This is NOT a window.
  6. This is NOT a box.
  7. This box is NOT big.
  8. This bot is NOT Mike.
  9. This book is NOT on my desk.
  10. There is NOT a store in the corner.

Complete the senteces with am is,or are.

  1. They are twnty years old.
  2. It is a pencil sharpener.
  3. Hi. Iam Amy.
  4. You are eight.
  5. They are friends.
  6. It is parrot.
  7. He is two years old.
  8. We are friends.
  9. She is Alison.
  10. He is my brother.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario